Sunday, September 15, 2019

Project Topic Brainstorm


(Me thinking about what topics to use for my project. Source)

My interest in this topic is due to my time spent playing medieval type characters in video games. Among the previous knowledge is that Merlin is part of the story. One way I might retell the story is instead of knights being at the round table they are wizards instead.

My interest in this topic is due to watching movies and books about the mysterious Egyptian culture. Among the previous knowledge is that Ra has legendary and mythical powers. One way I might retell the story is combining elements of Greek mythology and Ra needing to consume sacrificial souls to empower the Egyptians.

My interest in this topic is due to the powers of the Greek gods. Among the previous knowledge is that Achilles is a brave warrior and the common folk answered to the Greek gods. One way I might retell the story is from the viewpoint of the gods in the clouds and what they observe on Earth and their thought process and dilemmas on the decisions they face.

My interest in this topic is due to playing video games where I have to kill cyclopes. Among the previous knowledge is that a cyclops is a giant one eyed creature that can cause destructive damage. One way I might retell the story is from the perspective of a legendary archer and how he has to kill the King Cyclops in order to stop cyclopes from enslaving his people.


No comments:

Post a Comment