Friday, August 23, 2019

Thoughts on Technology

(The Ever Increasing Amount of Technology in our Lives.
The technology tools I am most excited about are creating our own blog and website. I've never made my own blog before but it's something I've wanted to do to improve my writing and communication skills. I've also wanted to make a website but never made one of those either. As a computer science major it's a bit embarrassing that I've never made a website before but I just haven't had a particular reason to create one. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and generate enough interest to want to create a website of my own.

Another tool that sounds pretty interesting is the graphics creation tool. I have always wondered where meme creation came from, especially the ones that are clearly custom created and not just downloaded from the internet. I am looking forward to making my very own custom memes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment